|Monday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
Cancellation Policy: 24-hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment.
- Messages concerning cancellations and rescheduling can be left 24/7 by calling or texting 585-967-0009.
- Giving 24 hours notice of the need to cancel or reschedule an appointment prevents lost income by giving the time needed to fill the open appointment from the waiting list.
- If you are unable to give 24 hours advance notice, the full fee for your appointment will be immediately due and payable.
Late Arrivals: Out of respect and consideration for your therapist and for other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time.
- If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours.
- The extent of late arrival will determine if there is enough time remaining to start a session.
- Regardless of the length of the session actually given, clients who arrive late are still responsible for payment of the full length of the originally scheduled appointment
Cancellation Policy for Continuing Education Classes:
- If you need to cancel a class registration: with as much notice as possible, please call or text 585-967-0009 or contact the sponsoring organization identified within the class listing on this website or on the class flyer.
- Given enough notice, in most cases registration deposits may be refunded or transferred to the next available class of choice.