|Monday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
Cancellation Policy: 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment.
- Messages concerning cancellations and rescheduling can be left 24 hours/day, 7 days/week and 365 days/year at 585-967-0009.
- Giving 24 hours notice of cancellation prevents lost income by giving the time needed to fill the open appointment from the waiting list.
- If you are unable to give 24 hours advance notice, the full fee for your appointment will be due and payable prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours.
- Depending upon how late you arrive, it will then be determined if there is enough time remaining to start a session.
- Regardless of the length of the session actually given, you will be responsible for payment of the full length of the originally scheduled appointment.
- Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time.
Cancellation Policy for Continuing Education Classes:
- If you need to cancel a class registration: with as much notice as possible, please call the instructor or sponsoring organization identified within the class listing on this website or on the class flyer.
- Depending upon the instructor and sponsoring organization's policy, in most cases registration deposits may be refunded or transferred to the next available class of choice.
Messages concerning cancellations and rescheduling can be left 24 hours/day, 7 days/week and 365 days/year at 585-967-0009.