|Monday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||-||04:00 pm|
Cancellation Policy: 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment.
- Messages concerning cancellations and rescheduling can be left 24 hours/day, 7 days/week and 365 days/year by emailing Hallie.
- Giving 24 hours notice of cancellation prevents lost income by giving the time needed to fill the open appointment from the waiting list.
- If you are unable to give 24 hours advance notice, the full fee for your appointment will be due and payable prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours.
- Depending upon how late you arrive, it will then be determined if there is enough time remaining to start a session.
- Regardless of the length of the session actually given, you will be responsible for payment of the full length of the originally scheduled appointment.
- Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time.
Cancellation Policy for Continuing Education Classes:
- If you need to cancel a class registration: with as much notice as possible, please call the instructor or sponsoring organization identified within the class listing on this website or on the class flyer.
- Depending upon the instructor and sponsoring organization's policy, in most cases registration deposits may be refunded or transferred to the next available class of choice.